Airplant Services conducted its first training day for Coates Hire.
14 representaives from the local sydney metro branches attended and had hands on time with a range of equipment.
Hycon Hydralics products where avaiable for demo and was well recived by all those attended.
If you would like more information on the Hycon Hydralic range please contact one of our friendly staff
AirPlant Services has a number of Rebuilt Construction Equipment/ Ex Demo. Hand Drills, Scabblers, Rock Drills and Needle guns, Demolition Breakers and Chipping Hammers.
Please contact us for more information regarding these tools
Airplant Services are please to announce that we are now a new Simplex Elite Distributor for Southern NSW and Sydney.
Airplant Services will be able to provide the full range of Simplex Products and spare parts and also look after all service requirements.
To view the announcement please click here
If you have any questions regarding the simplex range please contact one of our friendly staff.
Aaron Redmond from Airplant Services recently sold a Compressor and Air dryer package to Transfield Services at botany.
The customer required a new compressor and on further investigation dry air was required. A Airmac T55 with a FR010A Refrigerant Dryer was needed. The unit was delivered and AirPlant Services installed the package onsite.
If you would like more information regarding Compressor Dryer packages and installation please contact one of our friendly staff to arrange a time for someone to come and see your needs.
AirPlant Services has a new tool that has been added to our already extensive range of equipment
The Scrap'air range of pneumatic hammers can be use for a number of things.
Removing of tiles or carpet, wood peeling and removal.
Removing and Demolition of concrete.
Scrap'Air leads you to a level of efficincy never reached with pneumatic machines.
- Outstanding Power-to-Weight ratio and ergonomics
- A mastered vibration level ( patented in 2010) that respects the directives 2002/44/EC.
- A selection of tools adapted to the requirement of your job.
- An approved professional range for a reduced maintenance.
We have some stock on sale!! Please see below for whats on sale.
Please Contact our friendly staff if you require anymore information regarding anything listed below.
Impact Sockets 1/2'' Deep Impact
Impact Sockets 1/2'' Impact
RP9521 3/8th Impact Wrench
Chicago Pneumatic RP9521 industrial grade 3/8 inch impact wrench designed specifically for Soft Joints. Rocking dog clutch- 11000 RPM free speed- 5 to 50ftlb working torque, maximum torque 90 ftlb, air consumption 10CFM-5.75"OAL, weighs 2.5lbs, 1/4 inch air inlet-friction ring socket retainer-built in power regulator PN6151909521
RP2005 Pneumatic Screw Driver
- Compact pistol grip
- One hand operation reverse valve
- Shut off clutch
- Positive shut off at preset torque
- Improved quality
- Operator comfort
RP9705 Air File
- Chicago Pneumatic CP9705 Air File Features:
- Air file 0,2" (5mm) stroke
- High blow per minute and power
- Lock off throttle to prevent accidental start up
- 360° swivel air inlet
- Rubber handle grip
- Includes 4 types of file: flat, half round, round, triangular
- Chicago Pneumatic CP9705 Benefits:
- Excellent tool for use in confined areas
- Ideal for precise work
- Deburring or sharpening sheet metal, iron or plastic
Bosch Pneumatic Jig Saw
- Pneumatic jig saw using air supply of 90 PSI and consuming 27.5 CFM
- Tool-free blade change system for fast and easy blade change
- Bosch-exclusive multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades but does not accept U-shank blades
- Low-vibration design ensures extremely smooth operation
- Four orbital-action settings provide different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Paddle-style on-off switch
- Low position roller guide helps ensure blade stability and precise cutting
- Rotating handle provides comfort when cutting intricate patterns
- Adjustable steel footplate retracts and tilts left and right up to 45° in both directions
- Whip Hose for easy connection
In June 2014 AirPlant Services implemented a Quality Management System.
During this time we have been able to improve our customer, servicing capabilities and return rates by investing in quality equipment, maintaining calibration equipment testing and aiming to gain our ISO9001 certification.
As a business we are aiming to provide guaranteed quality products and service by continuously sourcing new products and introducing them into the Australian Market to help customers improve production and provide high standards of safety in the working environment.
We have now been assessed by QMS Certification Services and found to be conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
AirPlant Services is now a ISO 9001:2008 company.
Recently Natalie Weatherall sold 3 Standard Spitznas bandsaw to Wollongong Coal.
Airplant has also now modified the bandsaw increasing strength and durability of the bandsaws body. If you would like to see the new improvements please don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff for a demonstration.
The bandsaw can be used in various applications as listed below.
- Structural and civil engineering
- Pipe and electrical installation
- Underground mining
- Tank construction
- Repairs in explosive areas
- Chemical plants
- Scrap yards/Foundries
Recently Doug Mason sold two Turmag Hand Drills to Metropolitan Collieries.
The low self-weight and the infinitely variable rotational speed provides for very good handling. Either as a handheld drilling machine F IV (H-T4) or in combination with the telescopic jack leg as a variant, termed F IV-S (H-T4-AL), the machines are used with different drilling tools in mining. A wide range of accessories enlarges the spectrum of applications.
If you have any questions regarding this product please don't hesitate to contact one of our friendly staff.