BBG hammers are very reliable and low-maintenance because of the simple and robust construction.
Forged high-grade steel with galvanised surface protection for handle and cap retainer as well as strong screw connections resist strong forces and guarantee an above-average durability. High efficiency and low energy consumption reduces the current operating costs - blow by blow.
BBG hammers, a long-term reliable partner for your business.
AirPlant Services has a number of Rebuilt Construction Equipment/ Ex Demo. Hand Drills, Scabblers, Rock Drills and Needle guns, Demolition Breakers and Chipping Hammers.
Please contact us for more information regarding these tools.
Ultimate range of top quality air tools have been designed for professionals in the construction, mining, automotive, assembly, rental and marine industry.
Air tools include:
- Impact Wrenches
- Ratchet Wrenches
- Air Grinders
- Die Grinders
- Air Drills
- Air Sanders
- Screw Drivers
Scrap'Air leads you to a level of efficincy never reached with pneumatic machines.
- Outstanding Power-to-Weight ratio and ergonomics
- A mastered vibration level ( patented in 2010) that respects the directives 2002/44/EC.
- A selection of tools adapted to the requirement of your job.
- An approved professional range for a reduced maintenance.
- An after sales service workshop composed of reactive and qualifed technicians
Australia's premium selection of heavy duty air compressors, compressed air storage, treatment and distribution for use in industrial, mining, agricultural and workshop applications.
Ranging from reciprocating piston to high volume screw compressors, we have a compressor to suit your individual needs.
Airmac is unique in that their products are designed and built to provide a lifetime of safe and reliable service if properly used and maintained.
Euro ZST Series 10-20hp
The ZST Series from Senator comprises a range of rotary screw air compressor sets that are fully integrated, tank-mounted packages supplied ready for use.
Each model has been developed using innovative European design concepts to achieve a compact layout, but with upgraded heavy-duty components to satisfy the demands of Australian operating conditions.
Ideally suited for small-to-medium industrial applications with continuous compressed air demand, the Senator ZST Series sets a new affordability benchmark without sacrificing performance, quality or reliability.
- Silenced cabinet with anti-vibration mounting of rotating components.
- German technology rotary screw air-end with advanced rotor profile & slow rotor speeds ensures 24/7 reliability.
- Fully Automatic on-off operation via the control panel.
- High efficiency, MEPS compliant electric motor.
- Forced air cooling with auto-thermostat fan control permits continuous running in ambient temps up to 45°C.
- Multi-function electronic controller with LED display serves as a user-friendly operator interface.
- ‘Electrical fault’, ‘motor overload’ & ‘high temp shutdown’ protection systems.
- Removable panels, ‘spin-on’ oil filter & air/oil separator elements for ease of service.
- Compliant with Australian OH&S regulations.
- 12 month factory backed Warranty.
- Genuine Spare Parts available.
- A ready for use compressed air system, with size matched refrigerated dryers & in-line filters are available if required.
Air Line installations
Not only can AirPlant Services supply your new compressor, we can also install your airlines as well. We can provide a measure and quote to suit your requirements.
With fully trained technicians and using only the best in airline products you can be assured of the highest quality workmanship.
If you require a new airline or simply want to expand on your existing setup, please contact our friendly staff to arrange a suitable time.